Let's Ferry is seeking ambitious people, that take initiatives and have organizational skills. Whether you are a professional, seeking greater challenges or just beginning your career, you may find an opportunity at Let's Ferry by sending your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Human Resources department will contact you in case of interest.
All information submitted to this site, will be treated as strictly confidential.
Travel Agent & Customer Support Agent (internship)Piraeus, Greece
Letsferry.com is a leader in the online search and reservation of ferry tickets. Established in June 2015, we provide trusted services with high quality standards. Since then we have been rapidly expanding, serving customers throughout the world. We strive to provide reliable and fast service, while focusing in customer satisfaction.
For our offices in Piraeus we are looking for one travel and customer support agent to join our fast growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible to handle customer queries and ensure an excellent customer experience throughout his/her interaction with Letsferry.com
Your duties will include:
- Handling of inbound calls, emails and social media queries in a timely manner according to the predefined procedures
- Performance of outbound calls to existing clientele for retention and loyalty activities
- Communication with ferry operators and partners to support customers’ needs
- Handling of inquiries, complaints and ticket requests with a constantly outstanding quality of service
- Degree preferably in Τοurism/ Ηospitality related area
- Excellent communication in Greek and English both oral and written
- Customer oriented skills
- Computer literacy
- Fluency in French/ German/ Italian language will be considered an asset
Send your CV at email@example.com