Τravelling instructions 30/04/2022
We would like to inform you that according to Government Gazette 2137/Β/30-04-2022, for the movement of passengers, it is no longer required to present and demonstrate documents proving the vaccination against coronavirus COVID-19, the recovery from the disease or a negative laboratory test result after coronavirus COVID- 19 testing.
The use of a protective mask is mandatory in all indoor public passenger areas. If a passenger does not wear a mask, he will not be allowed to board the vessel. The following individuals are excluded from the obligation to use a mask: persons for whom the use of a mask is not indicated for proven medical reasons, such as due to respiratory problems; and children under the age of four (4).
Τravelling instructions 25/03/2022
We inform you that according to the Government Gazette 1011/Β4-3-2022, travel by ferry, regardless the destination (from ports of mainland Greece to the islands and other mainland ports, between the islands, as well as from the islands to the mainland ports), will be allowed if passengers:
- have completed at least fourteen (14) days before the COVID-19 coronavirus vaccination and show a vaccination certificate. Adults who have been vaccinated and have passed at least seven (7) months after the second dose or, in the case of single-dose vaccines, three (3) months after the single dose, are considered fully vaccinated if they have received the booster dose, or
- have been diagnosed negative either in a laboratory test for COVID-19 coronavirus by the PCR method performed by taking an oral-pharyngeal or nasopharyngeal smear within the last seventy-two (72) hours before the scheduled trip time or in a rapid anti-COV test. (rapid test) within the last forty eight (48) hours before the scheduled travel time. The negative diagnosis of laboratory test by PCR and rapid antigen detection test is proven by the presentation of a relevant certificate, or
- display a disease certificate issued fourteen (14) days after the first positive test and its validity lasts up to ninety (90) days after it. The validity of the disease certificates issued until 4.12.2021 lasts ninety (90) days regardless of whether they were issued after laboratory testing by PCR method or after testing using rapid coronavirus antigen detection COVID-19 (rapid test), or
- demonstrate a European Union vaccination certificate (digital COVID certificate) as well as third countries.
- Minor passengers from four (4) to seventeen (17) years old can be transported by performing a self-test that takes place up to twenty-four (24) hours before the scheduled travel time. The self-test statement is issued through website gov.gr.
Diagnostic tests by PCR and rapid detection of coronavirus antigen COVID-19 (rapid test) for unvaccinated passengers are performed in private diagnostic laboratories or in private clinics or pharmacies, at their own expense and are proven with mandatory demonstration of the negative result in electronic or printed format.
On islands where there are no private diagnostic laboratories or private clinics or pharmacies, the diagnostic tests are performed by municipal clinics and are proven by the above way.
All passengers have to demonstrate the above mentioned necessary documents, to the Chief Purser on board, during the embarkation procedure and before the vessel’s departure, in electronic or printed format.
The use of a protective mask during boarding/disembarking, as well as during the trip, is mandatory. Passengers are advised to arrive at the port of departure on time, to facilitate the pre-boarding check-in process.
The email which you can use to send all your requests is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone support (only for urgent issues, please send us an email if you wish to alter your reservation):
Monday- Friday 10:00 - 15:00