Book tickets for all Minoan Lines destinations through Let's Ferry.
A few words about Minoan Lines
MINOAN LINES started its journey from Heraklion, Crete in 1972 and today it is one of the largest shipping companies in Europe. This course is inextricably linked to the history of Greek passenger shipping, while the company's continuous innovations highlight its philosophy, which focuses on the continuous renewal of the fleet, so that its passengers travel quickly and in luxury, comfortably and with safety.
Some important milestones along this journey are: in 1974, the F/B MINOS of the Minoan Lines makes its first trip on the Heraklion - Piraeus line, while in 1981, the F/B EL GRECO is the first ship to enter the Patras - Ancona line. In 1990, F/B ARIADNE is again the first ship to connect Greece with Turkey and Italy, while a year later, F/B EL GRECO connects Heraklion in Crete with Ancona in Italy. In 1993, the company starts a new investment program of 250.000.000 USD, which concerns the construction of three (3) new state-of-the-art High Speed Ferries. In 1998, another investment program begins, concerning the construction of the new state-of-the-art ships H/S/F KNOSSOS PALACE and H/S/F FESTOS PALACE and a little later the H/S/F OLYMPIA PALACE & H/S/F EUROPA PALACE (FINCANTERI shipyards). In the same year, the vessels H/S/F PROMETHEUS, H/S/F ARIADNE & H/S/F OCEANUS are ordered at SAMSUNG shipyards, with a total investment of 900.000.000 USD.
In 2004, the company created the innovative reward program “Minoan Lines Bonus Club”, in order to offer special benefits to its passengers, while in 2008 Minoan Lines became a member of the GRIMALDI Group. In 2018, Minoan Lines repaid all of its bank loans, while expanded its routes from Heraklion to Santorini, Paros and Mykonos, from Chania to Piraeus and from Heraklion to Milos. Today, MINOAN LINES is the first Greek shipping company, which fully complies with the new requirements of the International Fuel Regulation (IMO), having installed exhaust gas cleaning systems, that reduce emissions, which is to the benefit of all of us.
Ships, Itineraries & Gates
The Minoan Lines fleet consists of the following ships:
• H/S/F FESTOS PALACE, passenger ferry with a capacity of 2184 passengers and 735 vehicles
• H/S/C SANTORINI PALACE, high-speed passenger catamaran with a capacity of 1160 passengers and 117 vehicles
• H/S/F KNOSSOS PALACE, passenger ferry with a capacity of 2184 passengers and 735 vehicles
• H/S/F KYDON PALACE, passenger ferry with a capacity of 2500 passengers and 665 vehicles
• EUROPA PALACE (Grimaldi Group), passenger ferry with a capacity of 1800 passengers and 870 vehicles
• FLORENCIA (Grimaldi Group), passenger ferry with a capacity of 967 passengers and 900 vehicles
• ZEUS PALACE (Grimaldi Group), passenger ferry with a capacity of 1720 passengers and 760 vehicles
• VENEZIA (Grimaldi Group), passenger ferry with a capacity of 946 passengers and 160 vehicles
Minoan Lines’ ships operate the following itineraries:
• Piraeus - Heraklion - Piraeus
• Piraeus - Chania - Piraeus
• Milos - Heraklion - Milos
• Milos - Chania - Milos
Cyclades Line (indicatively)
• Heraklion - Santorini (Thira) - Heraklion
• Mykonos - Santorini (Thira) - Mykonos
• Piraeus - Paros - Piraeus
• Santorini (Thira) - Heraklion - Santorini (Thira)
• Piraeus - Chalki - Piraeus
• Paros - Mykonos - Paros
• Piraeus - Milos - Piraeus
• Santorini (Thira) - Paros - Santorini (Thira)
• Piraeus - Mykonos - Piraeus
• Chalki - Piraeus - Chalki
• Piraeus - Santorini (Thira) - Piraeus
• Mykonos - Paros - Mykonos
• Piraeus - Naxos - Piraeus
• Piraeus - Syros - Piraeus
• Serifos - Piraeus - Serifos
• Sifnos - Piraeus - Sifnos
• Santorini (Thira) - Naxos - Santorini (Thira)
• Syros - Piraeus - Syros
• Mykonos - Heraklion - Mykonos
• Milos - Piraeus - Milos
• Corfu - Ancona - Corfu
• Patras - Ancona - Patras
• Igoumenitsa - Ancona - Igoumenitsa
Ships from Piraeus to:
• The island of Crete depart from Gate E2
• The islands of Cyclades depart from Gate E4
The company has the “Minoan Lines Bonus Club” Award Program, offering unique privileges to passengers who trust Minoan Lines for their travel, both in Greece and abroad. So, every time you choose Minoan Lines for your trip, you can enjoy discounts, special offers and even free tickets.
Minoan Lines allows you to print your e-tickets or download them to your mobile phone and have them available to show, when you board the ship. The e-Ticket service is available for the lines: Heraklion - Piraeus, Chania - Piraeus and Heraklion - Cyclades.
Discounts - Offers
Minoan Lines has a plethora of discounts for all of you, who wish to travel on its ships. For example:
Crete & Cuclades Line
• Children up to 5 years old travel for free for DECK seats
• 50% discount on children’s tickets aged 5 to 12 years old
• 50% discount for University Students (all classes except Α1 & LUX cabins)
• 25% discount for persons over 60 years old
• 20% discount on return trips (with simultaneous issuance of the tickets for both routes - aller/retour)
• Children up to 4 years old travel for free for DECK seats
• 50% discount on children’s tickets aged 4 to 16 years old
• 20% discount for persons over 60 years old
• 20% discount for students and young people up to 26 years old
• 20% discount for the "Minoan Lines Bonus Club” members
• 20 % discount for “Show your Card” Members of Automobile Clubs
• 30% discount on return trips (with simultaneous issuance of the tickets for both routes - aller/retour)
At the same time, Minoan Lines makes attractive offers very often. That is why we recommend you to subscribe to the Let's Ferry Newsletter, so that you will be the first to hear the good news!
Get in touch with Let's Ferry to find out everything you need for your trip, at tel: +30 214 4001833 or at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you!