Mantoudi, endless nature with a view to Aegean Sea
This lovely North Evia town is part of the municipality of Mantoudi - Limni - Agia Anna. Get ready to explore a destination that combines sea with religion and adventure and book cheap ferry tickets to Mantoudi with Let’s Ferry.
• The Holy Shrine of Saint John the Russian is at a village called Prokopi, 14 km from the port. Every year, thousands of visitors arrive here to pray to the relics of Saint John.
• The Medieval Tower of Rovies was initially built by the Franks as an observatory, however, it has been used for several purposes since. It’s 30 km away from the port.
• The Galataki Monastery is at Limni, a seaside village 35 km from the port. It is surrounded by many trees and has a spectacular sea view.
• Kymasi is a 4 km long beach with crystal clean waters, located very close to the port. If you are feeling adventurous, you can swim towards the large rock Kotroni found here.
• The popular beach of Agia Anna, also known as Agkali. Visit the 6 km long beach and enjoy its many cafes, beach bars and restaurants.
• Agios Vasilios is mainly known as the twin beach of lovers, with turquoise waters and rich vegetation it. It’s the beach next of Agia Anna.
• Pili is a small bay, protected from the wind. It has with black sands and you will find it 16 km from the port.
• Cross Nilea gorge, which is 1400 metres long. Be prepared since in some parts you will have to swim through it.
• Horse riding next to the sea, in Agia Anna.
• Pick-nick and trekking at the Plane tree forest of Kireas in Prokopi. Enjoy nature in an idyllic landscape with watermills and many plane trees, next to Kireas river.
Tip: You can reach Mantoudi by boat, car or KTEL bus. It’s 130 km from Athens, which roughly translates to a 2-hour drive. The distance from Thessaloniki is 330 km and a 4.5-hour drive.
Reconnect with nature and make your online booking for cheap ferry tickets to Mantoudi through Let’s Ferry.
Information about the port of Mantoudi
The port is connected to Skiathos, Skopelos, Alonissos and Thessaloniki. The facilities you will find at the port are free parking and sheltered passenger waiting area. The main settlement of Mantoudi, 5 km away is where you can find an ATM and a pharmacy.