Agios Konstantinos, sail away to Central Greece
Olive groves, blue and green natural shades and friendly monk seals are some of the highlights of the small city of Pthiotida. Explore the main gateway to Sporades islands and book online cheap ferry tickets to Agios Konstantinos through Let’s Ferry.
• Before the picturesque seaside town was built, Dafnounta,the ancient city of Lokrida region lay here. Remains of the city walls can be seen at Isomata area.
• The city was named after the imposing and very important to the area, Church of Saint Constantine and Eleni. It is located at the centre of the town.
• Agios Nikolaos square is a perfect stop for resting under the plane trees with fresh spring water. An open-air theatre is also there.
• If you travel towards the Agnanti village you will see Second World War monuments as well as the Taxiarchis Monastery.
• The Holy Monastery of Metamorfosi Sotiros from the 11th century, is built on a hill, offers a stunning sunset view.
• Vromolimni is an important wetland for the area and home to many rare bird species.
• The statue of Leonidas in Thermopyles, 30 km away from the port.
• The Sailing Club of Agios Konstantinosis very close to the port. It’s an organized beach where you can also take sailing lessons.
• Loggos is a vibrant beach, making it a popular choice for swimming.
• Visit the exotic Lihadonisia with its turquoise waters. Take a boat from Kamena Vourla, a small seaside town just 10 km from the port.
• Fishing at the many hidden bays of the area.
• Trekking by the sea. Start your journey from Agios Konstantinos towards Kamena Vourla for an unforgettable experience next to the water.
• Spend a few hours at the Thermal Springs in Kamena Vourla. Find the spa centre most suited to your needs and book an appointment for a healing and refreshing session. They operate all year long.
Tip: You can get to the port by car or KTEL bus. The distance from Athens is 167 km, making it a 2-hour drive or a 2.5 bus ride. The distance from Thessaloniki is 336 km.
Travel to Lokridas’ ancient port with cheap ferry tickets to Agios Konstantinos through letsferry.com.
Information about the port of Agios Konstantinos
Agios Konstantinos is connected to Skiathos, Skopelos and Glyfa. The facilities you will find at the port are free Wi-Fi, ΑΤΜ, free parking, taxi, KTEL bus.