Tilos, the sound of silence
Tilos has remained unspoiled by tourism although it has become a popular destination for many Greek and foreign vacationers. The whole island is under the protection of Natura 2000 network, as it is a refuge for rare bird species and a wide range of flowers and herbs. Explore this paradise island of Dodecanese by booking cheap ferry tickets to Tilos through Let’s Ferry.
Tilos has beautiful and quiet beaches
• The small church of Agios Ioannis near Livadia, which is said to bring good luck to its visitors.
• The capital of Tilos, Megalo Chorio. Stroll around its stone-built houses and narrow alleys. Visit the Paleontological Museum to see the rare exhibition with dwarf elephants’ bones.
• The Knights Castle and the breathtaking view to the Aegean Sea. Wild goats climbing on the rocks surrounding it, is not a rare sight.
• Mikro Chorio, which was built during the time of the Knights of Saint John and was abandoned in 1940. The place becomes vibrant every summer, thanks to the only bar in the area which has become popular among the tourists.
• The Monastery of Agios Panteleimonas and its flowery, full of scents, pebbled courtyard.
• The cave Charkadio where 1500 bones of 40 dwarf elephants were discovered.
Tilos in the view of blue crystal waters
Start your relaxed holidays in this tiny paradise by booking low-cost ferry tickets to Tilos through Let’s Ferry.
Tilos small port view
• Diving into the waters of Eristos to explore the rich seabed of the island.
• Hiking through numerous paths that lead to secluded beaches and untouched nature.
• Windsurf, swimming and canoeing in the crystal-clear waters of Livadia.
• Swimming at the beaches of Agios Antonios and Plaka, next to grouse and exotic peacocks!
Kayak in Tilos island in the blue waters
Tip: There are two regional medical centers in Tilos and a pharmacy. The island is directly connected with the close islands of Simi and Halki and also with Astipalaia, Ikaria and Fournoi. Discover a destination with rich cultural and natural heritage!
Information about the port of Tilos
Passenger routes connect Tilos to Piraeus and Rhodes.