Book tickets for all Seajets destinations online and compare prices across all routes in just 3 steps! Pay online and receive your tickets anywhere!
Seajets’ story in shipping began in 1989, while it entered passenger shipping in 2002 and since then it continues uninterrupted until today. The company has a state-of-the-art fleet of high-speed ships covering over 250 port connections from Piraeus, Rafina and Crete to the Cyclades Islands. Seajets' mission is to provide comfortable, fast, safe and reliable sea transportation to all passengers. In 2018, during the 15th ceremony of the "Lloyd's List Greek Shipping Awards 2018", Seajets received the honorary distinction: "Line Passenger of the Year", which confirms the company's commitment to its mission during the last 20 years.
Seajets has the largest fleet of high-speed boats in the Aegean, which consists of the following:
• TERA JET: monohull vessel with a capacity of 2000 passengers and 500 vehicles
• WORLDCHAMPION JET: catamaran with a capacity of 1310 passengers and 222 vehicles
• CHAMPION JET1: catamaran with a capacity of 1000 passengers and 200 vehicles
• CHAMPION JET2: catamaran with a capacity of 1000 passengers and 200 vehicles
• POWER JET: catamaran with a capacity of 1200 passengers and 150 vehicles
• SUPERRUNNER JET: passenger ship with a capacity of 810 passengers and 140 vehicles
• MEGAJET: catamaran with a capacity of 845 passengers and 150 vehicles
• NAXOS JET: catamaran with a capacity of 700 passengers and 75 vehicles
• PAROS JET: monohull vessel with a capacity of 850 vehicles and 150 vehicles
• MASTERJET: catamaran with a capacity of 700 vehicles and 85 vehicles
• ANDROS JET: catamaran with a capacity of 600 vehicles and 75 vehicles
• SUPERJET: catamaran with a capacity of 394 vehicles
• SEAJET2: catamaran with a capacity of 386 passengers
• SIFNOS JET: catamaran with a capacity of 500 passengers
• SUPER STAR: conventional ship with a capacity of 1480 passengers and 240 vehicles
• SPORADES STAR: conventional ship with a capacity of 1100 passengers and 180 vehicles
• AQUA BLUE: conventional ship with a capacity of 1300 passengers and 300 vehicles
• AQUA JEWEL: conventional ship with a capacity of 1200 passengers and 160 vehicles
• HSC CAT: catamaran with a capacity of 700 passengers and 50 vehicles
• HIGH SPEED JET: catamaran with a capacity of 600 passengers and 75 vehicles
The most popular itineraries carried out by the Seajets fleet in the Greek seas are:
• Santorini (Thira) – Mykonos – Santorini (Thira)
• Piraeus – Santorini (Thira) – Piraeus
• Heraklion – Santorini (Thira) - Heraklion
• Mykonos - Paros - Mykonos
• Piraeus – Mykonos - Piraeus
• Piraeus – Milos - Piraeus
• Milos – Santorini (Thira) – Milos
• Piraeus – Sifnos – Piraeus
• Naxos – Mykonos - Naxos
• Naxos – Piraeus - Naxos
• Piraeus - Ios - Piraeus
SEAJETS SEA CLUB is a program of privileges, specially designed to maximize the benefits of its members, after every transaction they make. Rewarding with SEAJETS SEA CLUB starts with your trip and the more you travel, the more you earn!
The company offers Web Check-In, which is available from 48 to 2 hours before the ship's departure.
Seajets offers discounts for:
• Children up to 5 years old
• Children from 5 to 10 years old
Alongside, Seajets makes attractive offers very often. That is why we recommend you to subscribe to the Let's Ferry Newsletter, so that you will be the first to hear the good news!