Book tickets for all Superfast Ferries destinations through Let's Ferry.
A few words about Superfast Ferries
Superfast Ferries is a subsidiary company of the ATTICA Group SA, which holds a leading position in the provision of marine passenger and truck transport services in the Eastern Mediterranean, serving 60 destinations and approaching 71 ports in Greece and abroad. Superfast was founded by Pericles Panagopoulos, who ordered the first two ships in March 1995: "Superfast I" and "Superfast II" from the German shipyards of Bremerhaven. In December 2008, Superfast Ferries and Blue Star Ferries merged and were absorbed by Attica Group SA. Superfast Ferries, has established itself in its industry in Europe and is intertwined with the high level of service, while it has fully adopted the strategic axes of development of the Attica Group, which are as follows:
- To be the customer's first choice,
- To offer reliable services and to constantly improve the quality of its product,
- To create relationships of good faith and long-term cooperation with customers, partners and local communities.
Ships, Itineraries & Gates
The Company's fleet consists of the following ships:
• SUPERFAST XI: Passenger – Car ferry, capacity 1821 passengers
• SUPERFAST I: Passenger – Car ferry, with a capacity of 938 passengers
• SUPERFAST II: Passenger – Car ferry, with a capacity of 938 passengers
• ASTERION II: Passenger – Car ferry, with a capacity of 720 passengers
The above ships operate on the Greece-Italy route, in collaboration with ANEK Lines. More specifically, they operate the following itineraries:
• Patras – Igoumenitsa – Ancona
• Patras – Igoumenitsa – Corfu – Ancona
• Patras – Igoumenitsa – Bari
• Patras – Igoumenitsa – Corfu – Bari
• Patras – Igoumenitsa – Venice
• Patras – Igoumenitsa – Corfu – Venice
Superfast Ferries ships depart from the new port of Patras (Gate A).
Superfast Ferries offers the Loyalty Program: “Seasmiles” with which it tells to its passengers: “Thank you for choosing to travel with us”! Program members enjoy a range of exclusive benefits and offers, designed to make traveling with Superfast Ferries an unforgettable experience. You can earn points, book free tickets and enjoy special discounts all year round, as long as you are 18 years old (at least) and enter a personal ticket from a trip you took with Superfast in the last 12 months.
It also offers the possibility of Web Check-In, which is available 48 hours up to 2 hours before the scheduled departure time.
Discounts – Offers
Superfast Ferries offers a variety of discounts and special offers subject to certain conditions. For example:
• All passengers 60 years old and over are entitled to a 20% discount
• Children under the age of 4 years old who do not occupy a bed/berth/air seat pay 5,50€ per passage
• 25% discount on the vehicles of specific Automobile Clubs / Camper Associations (discount applies on the vehicle fares only)
• All passengers between 17 and 25 years old are entitled to a 20% discount, on all routes
• Seasmiles SILVER & GOLD members are entitled to a 20% discount
• 30% discount on tickets to the Cyclades, Dodecanese, Sporades, Saronic islands, Crete and Northeast Aegean islands when combined with Superfast Ferries Adriatic Sea ticket
Get in touch with Let's Ferry to find out everything you need for your trip, at tel: +30 214 4001833 or at e-mail: email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you!